- 4 tablespoons CERELAC® Infant Cereal Rice with milk
- 5 tablespoons of lukewarm water - boiled
- Half a banana
Step by step
5 minsTime total
- Mix cereal and water to a creamy consistency.
- Peel and mash banana with a fork.
- Top the cereal with the banana mash.
Nutrition count per serving:
- Energy: 178 kcal Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Fat : 3 g
Good to Know:
Bananas contain folate which plays a role in the formation of red blood cells.
Good to Remember:
Healthy, tasty and filling, bananas are an excellent snack for children
Nutrient Per Serve Energy (kcal) 202 Protein (g) 5.5 Carbohydrate (g) 36.5 Dietary Fibre (g) 1.2 DHA (mg) 3 Vitamin C (mg) 31 Iron (mg) 4.2 Calcium (mg) 171