Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting this website. Please be sure to read the Terms and Conditions contained in this document carefully since any use of this website constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out herein. Throughout this site, the terms "we", "us", "our" "Nestlé" and "Nestlé Group" refer to Nestlé Singapore (Pte) and any of its subsidiaries, related and/or affiliated companies as appropriate in the context.
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
We are not responsible if the information that we make available on this website is not accurate or complete. Any reliance upon the material on this website shall be at your own risk.
You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the material and the information contained on this website.
Any non-personal communication or material you transmit to this website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential.
Anything you transmit or post becomes the exclusive property of the Nestlé Group and may be used, without any restriction for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
Furthermore, the Nestlé Group is free to use for any purposes whatsoever (including but not limited to the developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing of products) any remarks, ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions, concepts or the like contained in any communication you send to this website.
Any such use is without compensation to the party submitting information. By submitting information, you are also warranting that you own the material/content submitted, that it is not defamatory and that the Nestlé Group's use will not violate any third party's rights. The Nestlé Group however, is under no obligation to use the information submitted.
Intellectual property rights
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images and other materials on this website are the property of the Nestlé Group or are included with the permission of the relevant owner.
You are permitted to browse this website, reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk or for the purposes of distribution to other individuals.
This is only to be done on the proviso that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and that the above trademark notice appears on such reproductions. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain/profit nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website.
The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on this website belong to, or are exclusively licensed to the Nestlé Group. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website.
Your use/misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or on any other content on this website, except as provided for in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that the Nestlé Group will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law including criminal prosecution for serious offences.
Links to other websites
Links on the Nestlé Group websites may take you outside the Nestlé Group network and the Nestlé Group accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy or function of these other websites.
The links are provided in good faith and the Nestlé Group cannot be held responsible for any subsequent change in other websites to which we provide a link.
The inclusion of any link to other websites does not imply endorsement by the Nestlé Group.
We highly recommend that you make yourself aware of and carefully read the legal and privacy notices of all other websites that you visit.
Warranties and Disclaimers
Your use of this website is exclusively at your sole risk.
This website is provided to you on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis and, consequently, the Nestlé Group gives no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise (including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) including warranties or representations that material on this website will be complete, accurate, reliable, timely, non-infringing to third parties; that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free; that this website will be secure; that any advice or opinion obtained from the Nestlé Group through this website is accurate or to be relied upon and any representations or warranties thereto are expressly disclaimed.
We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to this website or any feature of this website or any feature or part thereof at any time.
The Nestlé Group nor any other party involved in the creating, producing or delivering this site on our behalf shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of your access to, use, inability to use, change in content of this website or arising from any other website you access through a link from this website or from any actions we take or do not take as a result of any electronic mail messages you send us.
The Nestlé Group nor any other party involved in the creating, producing or delivering this website shall have no responsibility to maintain the material and services made available on this web site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith. Any material on this website is subject to change without notice.
Further, the Nestlé Group shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any losses or damages suffered or caused by viruses that may infect your computerequipment or other property by reason of your use of, access to or downloading of any material from this website. If you choose to download material from this website you do so at your own risk.
You are prohibited from doing any act that the Nestlé Group in its reasonable discretion may deem to be inappropriate and/or would be deemed to be an unlawful act or is prohibited by any laws applicable to this website including but not limited to:
Any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private information without the concerned individual's consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
Using this website to defame or libel the Nestlé Group, its employees or other individuals or acting in such a way that brings into disrepute the good name of the Nestlé Group;
Uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to the property of the Nestlé Group or the property of other individuals.
You and the Nestlé Group agree (i) that any controversy or claim arising from or pertaining to the use of this website shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and (ii) to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
Legal notice update
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and any new additional information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE NESTLÉ BABY CLUB
Use of Your Personal Data
YOU AGREE that Nestlé Singapore (Pte) Ltd, Wyeth Nutrition (Singapore) Pte. Limited, CPW Singapore (Pte) Ltd and their related corporations, affiliated corporations and business units and service providers (collectively "we", "our" or "us") may collect, use and disclose your personal data for the following purposes: to provide you with products and services; consumer research, promotional and marketing purposes; to verify if you qualify for our membership, promotion or contest which you may participate in from time to time; and to provide you with benefits of our membership, promotion or contest which you may participate in from time to time.
We may share your personal data between ourselves for administrative purposes, and with third parties supporting our administrative and business functions. In some cases, this may involve the storage, use, disclosure or other processing, or transfer of your personal data out of Singapore. We may also share your personal data with third parties to carry out cross-promotion and targeted advertising.
To find out more about how we use your personal data, you can refer to our Privacy Notice online at http://www.nestle.com.sg/info/privacypolicy.
Should you wish to withdraw your consent, you will be able to do so by completing the withdrawal form available online at http://www.nestle.com.sg. under the “Unsubscribe” tab. For queries, please contact the Data Protection Officer at Nestle.Privacy@sg.nestle.com.
Gift and Sample Redemption
- Only first time participants who fulfil the following conditions are eligible to join the club.
- Participant must be a Singapore Citizen or permanent resident with a valid Singapore contact number and address;
- Participant must have given his/her consent to receive promotional and marketing materials from Nestlé Singapore Pte Ltd (“Nestlé”), including via telephone calls and text messaging, for products or promotional updates, in order to enjoy full member privileges.
- The New Mums Gift is only for participants who are pregnant at the point of registration. The Weaning Bag is only for participants with child aged between 6 - 7 months. Limited to 1 of each bag per household, while stocks last.
- Kindly expect the redemption of the New Mums Gift to be processed and delivered between 4- 8 weeks from redemption request. The Weaning Bag will be delivered when the participant’s child turns 6 months. Participants will be contacted via telephone call for purposes of verifying the delivery details, prior to the delivery of the New Mums Gift or Weaning Bag. The delivery will only be processed upon confirmation of the delivery details.
- All goodie bags and samples cannot be exchanged and is non-exchangeable for cash or other items.
- All goodie bags and samples are given on an “as-is” basis and all warranties are excluded to the fullest extent possible.
- Any intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this promotion and the New Mums Gift and Weaning Bag is the property of their respective owners.
Substitution of Gift and Sample Redemption
- Nestlé may, without notice, at its sole discretion, and at any time:
- Amend the terms of or cancel/postpone / interrupt this promotion, or
- Substitute the New Mums Gift or Weaning Bag, or any items within, with other items.
- Nestlé’s decisions on all matters relating to the club and this form are final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
Liability in connection to Promotion
- To extent permitted by law, Nestlé will not be responsible or liable for any loss, injury, death, claim or damage suffered by any person arising out of or in connection with this promotion, and the gifts/samples, and each participant of this promotion and any person acting on his/her behalf shall release completely and indemnify Nestlé from any claims, losses, liability, damages, costs or expenses incurred in the connection therewith, including but not limited to, death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft. This promotion and form are governed by Singapore law, and participants shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Join Nestlé Baby Club
Parenting peace of mind, just a click away. Get your personal weekly advice and solutions via email.
Learn about nutrition & parenting
Enjoy samples, gifts and great deals
Get help & answers you need in no time
Still haven't found what you are looking for?
Try our new smart question engine. We'll always have something for you.