Are you looking for a unique birthday cake for your baby? Do you want to impress your guests?
Nestlé birthday cake with CERELAC Infant Cereal Wheat with Honey
Serves: 24 pieces
Preparation and baking: 60 mins
Nutrition per piece
- Protein – 2.3g
- Fat – 11g fat
- Carbohydrates – 18.5g
- Energy – 184 kcal
Utensils and appliances
- Electric whisk
- 200g self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100g CERELAC Infant Cereal Wheat with Honey
- 300g unsalted butter or margarine
- 200g caster sugar
- 4 eggs (grade B)
- ¼ (62ml) cup calcium enriched milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Sift together ingredients A and stir in CERELAC Infant Cereal Wheat with Honey; set aside.
2. Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition. Stir in milk and vanilla essence.
3. Fold dry ingredients A.
4. Lightly grease and line two 20cm round cake pans with grease-proof paper. Spoon cake mixture into the cake pans.
5. Bake in preheated 180°C oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the cake is done (when a knife inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean).
6. Remove cake from oven and cool down in the cake pan.
7. Decorate cake with store bought cake icing before serving.