New Groundbreaking formulation - NAN SUPREMEPRO H.A 3
Be amazed by your child’s growth and development for life. It is important to provide your child with all nutrients essential to your child’s needs, to ensure their healthy growth and development.
NAN SUPREMPRO H.A. is a premium hypoallergenic growing up formula – the first and only with 5-MO™ Complex, together with Irons and Vitamins for Immunity^ Support
^With Iron & Vitamins A, B12, C & Folic Acid contribute to normal function of the immune system
- The first & only groundbreaking formula with 5-MO Complex ™ - an exclusive blend of 5 types of milk oligosaccharides - 2’-FL, DFL, LNT, 3’-SL, 6’-SL. Together with Iron and Vitamins for Immunity^ support.
Gentle OPTIPRO® H.A.™
- Containing optimized proteins with levels closer to gold standard, Gentle OPTIPRO® H.A.™ is a unique blend of 100% partially hydrolyzed whey protein broken into pieces that are 10 times smaller.
- This makes it easy to digest and reduces the allergenic potential of cow’s milk.
BIFIDUS BL Probiotics
- Extensively researched good bacteria added to the milk which help to maintain a desirable balance of protective good bacteria in your child's gut, fight against harmful bacteria and keep your baby’s digestive system healthy!
Higher in DHA & ARA
- Important building blocks for the brain and eyes development
No Added Sucrose (Sugar)
- Formula consists the goodness of milk with no additional sucrose (sugar)
The below applies to the New NAN SUPREMPRO H.A. 3 formulation. Please refer to individual product label for the previous formulation.
Lactose (Cow's Milk), Vegetable Oil ( Sunflower Oil, Low Erucic Rapeseed Oil), Whey Protein (Cow's Milk),Minerals (Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate), Maltodextrin, DHA from Fish Oil, Soya Lecithin, ARA from Mortierella Alpina Oil, L-Arginine, Citric Acid, 2'-Fucosyllactose (2'-FL) /Difucosyllactose (DFL) Mixture, Vitamins ( Vitamin C, Tocopherol (Soya), Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, Vitamin K1, Vitamin B7, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12), L-Histidine, L-Tyrosine, Lacto-N-Tetraose (LNT), Sodium Salt of 3'-Sialyllactose (3’-SL), Sodium Salt of 6'-Sialyllactose (6’-SL), Glucose syrup (Carrier), Bifidobacterium lactis.
- What has changed with this new NAN SUPREMEPRO H.A. formula?
Replacing NAN OPTIPRO H.A., NAN SUPREMEPRO H.A. is our most advanced formula which now contains 5 types of Milk oligosaccharides in a proprietary blend - 5-MO Complex™. We are the first and only formula with 5-MO Complex™.
Other improvements include optimized level of Gentle OPTIPRO H.A. Protein, 2.5 times increase in DHA & ARA, while we continue to provide our extensively studied BIFIDUS BL Probiotics and other key nutrients to nourish your child's every possible.
- What is GENTLE OPTIPRO H.A. and how is it different from current OPTIPRO H.A. ?
Gentle OPTIPRO H.A. is the improved version of OPTIPRO H.A, with the level being optimized. The Gentle OPTIPRO H.A. in our NAN SUPREMEPRO H.A. is our exclusive, optimized protein blend obtained through a special treatment that breaks down the milk protein (partially hydrolyzed protein), making it easy to digest and hypoallergenic (reducing the risk of allergies). Do note that not all partially hydrolyzed protein are the same.
- Is NAN SUPREMEPRO H.A. sold in Singapore the same as NAN formulation sold in other countries, for example Malaysia or Australia?
Our new NAN SUPREMEPRO H.A. sold in Singapore is from Switzerland and has been made specifically for Singapore market, It is different from the formulation sold in Australia and Malaysia. Our formulation provides 5-MO Complex, as well as one of the highest levels of DHA and ARA among growing up milk brands in Singapore. Our formulation is Halal-certified, sucrose-free, and is officially distributed by Nestle Singapore with high quality checks, controlled and monitored logistics chain.
- How do I make the transition from old to the new formula?
Our new formula is safe for your baby, so is switching from one formula to another is safe. However, some babies may detect slight changes in taste or experience gastrointestinal issues when the transition is immediate. This is normal and symptoms should be minor and temporary.
Please be guided by your baby. They adapt better when changes are introduced gradually. You can start by alternating between the old and new formula, gradually replacing 1 feed per day and slowly increase the number of new milk feed. This will give your child’s digestive system time to process and gradually get used to the new formula. If your child is not tolerating the change, please slow down the transition as some babies may take up to 2 weeks to transit.
We recognise that changing your baby’s formula can be stressful. Read here to find out more about managing transitioning. If you have further questions, you can contact us at 800 601 1633 or email us at Baby.Club@sg.nestle.com